Monday, August 3, 2009

Risa*Deco #1 090731

I have no idea what Gaki-san is bedazzling and I don't care as long as I get to keep them :P The bigger item looks like a lunch box and the smaller one a namecard holder but I could be way off here.



Anyhoo, I noticed she was wearing the same outfit as the vid where all of MM sprung a surprise visit on Mari and gave her friendship bracelets they made themselves. My Risa's band was light green!! I knew she would use that color. She has been pretty much in love with it since it became her official color.

KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Did you see how she was half hidden behind the chair at the start of this clip? I wonder how long she takes to complete one product. Poor Mame, she must be so tired after a long day's work and yet she has to spend more time at home to decorate random items painstakingly. And don't forget she needs to 'update' her nails too?

Gaki-san is such a hard worker! UFA, you better give her a pay rise or more exposure. She deserves that much *nods*

1 comment:

Emoporer said...

Bedazzle me, Risa sama!