Friday, February 27, 2009

Soooooo Sayummy!

When I started this blog, Princess Usachan Peace has already gone through 5 PBs. This means I have not managed to make an entry about her 3rd effort - Sou Sou. I'll do one on the actual book when I find some time. For now, I'll stick to a short piece about Sayumi's digital PB (#52 on the H!P DigiPB list). Since I usually have a top 10 picture ranking for the hardcopy, the digital shall have only 5. What can I say, holding the real thing is so much more satisfying than staring at a monitor.

#5

I've always liked girls who wear oversized sweaters. Thus, how could I not include a picture with Sayu doning such an outfit? Not to mention, her legs look exceptionally milky white and tempting. I've come to related the word 'milky' to her forever and ever :D

#4

It's the smile. As much as I enjoy evil Sayu, when she smiles, she's just beautiful. *melts into puddle of lovestruck goo*

#3

I don't know why I'm just drawn to this picture. It could be her smile again, or her pose. In any case, I'm sold ^^

#2
I've got a thing for mufflers/scarfs/whatever you wanna call those. And since I've always thought the colors black and red go with fair girls awesomely, Sayumi with her pale face (I don't mean this in a bad way) looks really pretty with that black material held near her face. That vague smile that seems there but yet not quite, adds to the appeal.

#1

I could stare at this pic all day. In fact, I was just doing it until I finally managed to tear myself away to type this sentence :P The sun makes her eyes look brownish. I'm in love with Risa's honey brown eyes so you can imagine how fast I was suckered into the bunny's orbs in this shot. I know loads of fans like Eri's little fang (I do too) but I adore Sayumi's teeth as well. Aren't they just so cute? Her shoulder peeking through her tresses is the cherry on top of the cake <3


No comments: