Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Destination...Hawaii!!

I wanna be a Nihon-jin!

Japanese fans have the best perks. They get to enter contests to attend handshake events (Why can’t these be filmed and sold?) which I can’t join even if I bought the single as I’m not a Japanese living in the country. Go on FC tours and purchase limited edition goods. I want so much to buy the solo angle DVDs that come with specific concerts (‘Bonkyu Byonku Bomb’ and ‘Resonant Live’), BUONO FC concert, MM Hawaii FC DVDs among others! I bet I’m leaving out countless more amazingly splendid stuff Momosu wotas get to enjoy.

I hate the fact that I can’t get in on any of the remarkable action *SIGH*. I’m more than 101% willing to give up five years of my lifespan to have contact with every girl on my LIKE list. These include Risa, Koharu, Sayumi, Eri, Momoko, Miyabi, Airi and Maimi. Losing forty years of my existence is nothing XDDDD

Behold the awesomeness of the 2008 Morning Musume Hawaii Fanclub Tour.



Gaki-san seems to be slightly chubby but her tummy is so yummy I can’t quite find it in myself to care about whether she tips the scales XD I need to give the stylist who assigned her that outfit a big hug. The way the front of her blue top flaps is SMEXY to the max! What’s more, her hair is adorable. I’m gushing aren’t I? :P I can’t understand why Risa likes singing this song since I find it’s not really a solo piece. Nevertheless, Gaki-san was entertaining enough and the beginning (Rolling train effect during which Koha was darn sexy herself) and second half (Where all the members came out to join her) is pure gold ^^




Seriously, ‘Hare Ame Nochi Suki’ has been an all-time favorite of mine. I even wrote a fanfic about it :D And if the songs sung by the girls were chosen by them, then I declare that Eririn has really good taste. As soon as she walked out, I couldn’t tear my eyes away. Gawd, even the way she walks is appealing. LOL. I’m sorry for sounding a wee bit creepy here but it’s true! Out of all the girls I find Eri has the nicest hair and clothing combination. Or maybe it’s Eri who makes everything look good XD I don’t know why I noticed her ears during this performance. They are really small and cute, just like she is.



I remember seeing Sayu’s solo PV for this song in one of the Best Shot DVDs. At that time, I thought her singing was terrible and was incredibly tempted to mute the sound in order to stomach continuing watching her pretty self dressed in a yutaka strolling the streets and visiting a temple. However, that opinion totally changed with this performance. Not only did Sayumi not maul the song, she did well. Plus her “Boreber” (Read: Forever) made me melt into a puddle of goo. My only complain is the two flowers on her head which were super distracting. PS: I have always been attracted to the bunny’s hands. Don’t you think they look so small and cute? I especially love how she doesn’t have the habit of overdoing up her nails.



Koharu’s performance needs a warning tag. Something along the lines of ‘DO NOT place ears near speakers and turn down level of earpiece.’ Really, Miss Kusumi is exploding with so much energy and vigor that her voice blasts through at an extremely loud volume. Not that I’m complaining since this is exactly what I need to wake me up if I’m half asleep :D The girl ain’t that bad singing live so will haters please stop slamming her? :P As always her grin is infectious. Bottomline, Koharu makes me smile ^^ Lalula Lalula~~!!!



The only reason why Ai’s perf in here is cus Risa made an appearance. Otherwise there is no way I’m linking it as unfortunately, this isn’t a song I’d say I’m in love with XD Check out Ai’sGaki-san come on!” at 1:07 min. I found it really funny :P What’s even more hilarious is Risa disappearing after shaking her booty in that dance segment for approximately 27 seconds (Way too short if you ask me) after she first emerged. I have to admit the little high-5 the husband and wife pair did was kinda cute *beams*

Highlight of the talk part, Koharu’s Konnichipaaaaa~~~

First off, lemme get this out of my system, I WANT THAT SHIRT SO BAD!!! The one all the girls are wearing. Both the colors and design are so sweet! Why can’t UFA sell it to overseas fans too *whines* Now that I have that outta the way, I can focus on praising the interaction between the girls.



I thought the Koha-Aika mic snatching was cute. *Gasp* Are those muscles I see on your arms Koharu? Awwww Eri was adorable when Jun Jun was introducing herself. I could watch her all day <3 Kame-chan is sooooo pretty! Is that green hair band a love token from Risa? :P Gaki-san’s expression when she grudgingly said “Minna Konnichipa” was hilarious. She constantly has the best quips :D (Head over to OnDiet’s blog for a translation of what she said as well as an extremely detailed and compelling review of the DVD)

No comments: