Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Story of Hun

It’s INCREDIBLY tiring to be capping pictures from a video. I don’t know how people like Lolli do it. My back almost broke whilst I was capturing screen caps for Risa’s Alo Hello 2. I don’t think I’ll be trying anything like this again soon. Excuse me for the low quality and lack of more pictures. This is my first attempt and possibly my last XD


Before I go onto the DVD proper, I expect most of Risa fans to remember the famous Dohhh Up! video of the KameMame duo promoting this DVD. If you have forgotten how epic it was, watch it again below. It was 5:10 min of pure insanity. Some have commented that Gaki-san behaved like she drank alcohol but I think she was just too high :D




Taxi
This segment was taken on the way to Narita airport to catch the night flight to Hawaii. From what she said, we learn Risa overslept on the Hawaii trip one and a half years ago and was nearly late for the photography event with fans cuz she forgot to adjust the time on her cell phone alarm from Japanese to Hawaiian time.

As the vehicle she was traveling in was dark, she used the light from her keitai to provide extra illumination for the filming. From the quick glimpse I caught of her cell phone, I think it was of a clam shell design and in a metallic pink color.


Ever since Risa was a lil beanie, I’ve liked her brows. How do I say this, the rationale for liking them were that they were not sparse. As she got gradually older, she started plucking them to create a more feminine feel (I think this was the reason) and I was sad that they looked almost non-existent at times (Kinda like how Ai-chan doesn’t have any :P) I liked the way she drew them in this portion of the DVD though. They were nicely arched.

Like Koharu, Gaki-san is one of the rare members who would keep her fringe long. This time her hairstyle was cute, with a tiny bunch tied up at the top. She has a liking for wearing rings, especially on her middle and pinkie fingers. I like to observe them to see which designs she prefers and it seems her taste is vastly different from the types Sayumi wears.


Airport
Here we find out Risa and her mom ever missed the plane due to heavy traffic and had to spend 6 hours in the airport waiting for the next available flight. I wonder where they were going for the private trip and why didn't the rest of her family go along. I thought it was adorable when she looked at her imaginary watch to check the time, LOL.


Airplane
Risa spills the beans about Ai’s pickiness towards orange juice. Apparently leader only drinks 100% OJ :D The way she imitated what the waitress probably thought when Ai questioned her about the percentage of the juice was funny ^^ Also, Risa has a habit of telling whatever she’s traveling on to ‘Ganbatte.’ I don’t know why I find this adorable although if I came across someone doing it in real life I might have rolled my eyes at seeing such a childish act XD


Drive
EHHHHH?!?! This is her first time in a convertible? Wow, and I thought idols earned a truckload of cash. A Niigaki trivia, she doesn’t have a driving license yet.



She mentions Takahashi a second time. Apparently, Ai is a terrible swimmer while Risa herself is an awesome one. Hmmmm, I wonder if the 2 have ever swam together in private before :P How else would she have known right?

Shaved Ice
Yet another shocking revelation. Risa has never tried eating shaved ice outside of Japan. Come to my country Gaki-san, I’ll treat you to all the shaved ice you can eat. And yes, we have them in rainbow colors =)


Ship
This is definitely my fave section of the DVD. It was HILARIOUS! Gaki-san did a weird flapping action when she first laid down on the net. Then when she got splashed by sea water, she shifted into reaction mode and practically went nuts rattling “USO!” and “NAN KORE!” at 80 miles per minute :D


Gaki-san with the pink float was ADORABLE! Her bye bye and slapping of the water surface as she swam alongside the boat was too cute. Later, she freaked out when the engine started running and was really worried that she would get left behind XD


Dinner
Watching this with an empty stomach is NOT a good idea. My tummy kept growling and I was so embarrassed as the room I was in was rather quiet. Why can’t everyone’s stomach be complaining about not having lunch? *grumbles*

Anyway, the portions looked huge and Risa managed to stuff a big piece of salad into her mouth. Gosh, the way she ate was so sexy. Hee hee. I bet I wouldn’t be able to eat my meal if she was sitting across me *dreams*.



Room
She took some time to think of what she should say. In the end she talked about how she felt joining MM as a kid and entering the world of adults, conveying her feelings through singing, being thankful that fans are affected in a positive way by her performances and doing her best to help everyone who has contact with her. All in all, I thought this was a heartfelt speech and not once did I find watching her speak boring.


*Sigh* Conclusion? I'm still head over heeds in love with one Niigaki Risa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It takes lots of time and patience to cap videos. Both of which I'm lacking at the minute - hence why I haven't done anything like this in a while. You did a bloody good job of it though d(^_^)b

I'm proud of you *pats your back*

I noticed you downloaded the English subbed version. I have yet to watch it subbed as I was waiting for N!N to release it, but since seeing this post I have given in and downloaded the one that's available. Now I just await a time I can watch it :D

I love your sum-up of the whole thing. Can I join you in the Risa love corner? Or will we squabble?

Hammy said...

What's N!N? I probably shouldn't ask that though since as I fan I should already know? The funny thing is I took less time doing the Alo Hello 2 post than the one I just put up. I guess when it comes to Risa things just go more smoothly? :D

Sure, come on in to the Gaki-san love corner. I doubt we're quarrel as long as we talk more about how hawt she is XD That erases all animosity XD