Monday, January 9, 2012

Woojung Couple

I've noticed a difference between Kpop and Jpop. Besides the music style, dance and costumes, Kpop fans are generally more accepting towards the couples that they like together. On the other hand, they can also be quite scary towards couples they dislike together.

Strangely, I seem to be able to accept my favourite Kpop singer put with guys than I can watch K4 with any guy ^^; I don't know why. Could it be that I don't like Jungie as much as I do K4? But I really really adore Jungie now. So that probably isn't the case.

I think the reason is how the Korean programs portray the couples. They make it impossible to dislike them. Or maybe, I like Jungie so much that I can like anything or anyone that comes into contact with her XD

It's obvious the hubby loves being around Eun Jung. He grabs every opportunity to cuddle her, kiss her, carry her, hug her, etc. Landing this variety show was the best thing that happened to him. Being able to be a couple with Jungie who is cute, pretty, adorable, fun, beautiful, humorous and more! *sigh* Lee Jung Woo, you are darn lucky!!







Helping the person you love dry her hair is one of the sweetest things ever. At least to me ^^; Poor Jungie was so tired till she couldn't help but doze off while filming ZIA's music video.



Jung Woo definitely got brownie points here for bending down to help Eun Jung zip her coat. Awww at how she hides her face against the pillar. Is there any action that this girl does which isn't cute?? She even looks adorable asleep =P

You should never make her cry Jung Woo! That's a cute plush you got for her. At least you did your homework. That's her fave character =)



I definitely prefer this PV to the original =P The creator is a genius! Eun Jung looks so pretty behind the car window in the rain. I'm seriously awestruck.





I think it's funny how Lee Jung Woo tried to hold Eun Jung's hand but she didn't oblige. Smart girl for using that method to not let him get his way. Jungie is such a smart and witty girl! =)

No comments: