Monday, January 2, 2012

EunJi's Health

Is it a coincidence that both Eun Jung and Ji Yeon have to go to the hospital at the end of the year? For 2011 it's a hurt ankle and almost collapsing due to fatigue. In the previous years it was a busted knee and dehydration.

Even more crazy incidents include falling off a horse or down the stairs. These girls work too hard. I'm positive if they weren't so tired all the time, such accidents won't happen as much =(

I wish they had the time to rest more. But I guess when you are one of the most popular and hottest idols at the moment, everyone wants a piece of you.

I just hope both of them get recover fast.



Ji Yeon looks like she is going to faint at any moment. She is so pale, almost as white as sheet. But I've got to hand it to her for making through the whole performance even if she couldn't do the same for the "We were in love" perf after this.

I was seriously worried when JY stood behind Hwa Young with her head bent low. She normally looks all cool at that part of the song. When she put her hand to her head (while standing behind Hyomin), I suspect she already couldn't take it then. Cuz this girl doesn't like her hair messy. So she wouldn't make it messy for no reason ^^;

Hyomin looks so different from usual in the sense that she seems harried. Usually she's the composed one. I think all the members knew beforehand that JY wasn't feeling well. The part where she signaled to the dancer, I think she was telling him to watch out for JY fainting and grabbing her before she hit the floor. I like a HY who is concerned for JY. She shot up for me because of this =) So she gets forgiven for swinging a light bulb around, lol. Just kidding =P

Later when JY did that sliding move, I thought she wouldn't be able to get up, but she did. My admiration for her sky-rocked then.

The hanky part and when JY removed her jacket, again you can tell that she's at her limit. She didn't even have the strength to toss her jacket behind nor couldn't she bend low for the dance. I'm surprised she could even sashay out and still look incredibly cool doing it.

From her eyes, it's clear how tired she is. That sheen of sweat on her forehead makes it all the more obvious. There were quite a couple of times she looked like she would just fall over or faint. *heart breaks* =(....

My heart was in my mouth again when she put the back of her hand against her forehead. I know that's part of the dance, but somehow, it just doesn't feel right. I expected her to fall during those moments. Somewhat like what happened to Krystal from f(x). If she did, I doubt we will get to see this perf as it would most probably be pulled.

But luckily when the song ended, she seemed a little bit better. Gosh, Ji Yeon-ah, please please please don't be so weak! You don't know how many hearts are in pain seeing you like this ^^;

Man, I typed a lot about JY, what about EJ then? XD I'm less worried about her as she doesn't have to appear for all the Cry Cry and Lovey Dovey promos since she isn't the lead. Which means she can rest more. Also, her Queen Insoo filming should be wrapping up soon (I hope).

I thought how she wore hot pink slippers with her gown while MC-ing for the show was cute =P Only EJ can be this adorable. It's not her fault for the funky dressing though. It's the people from the show who promised her that they wouldn't take full body shots. Tsk, how could they lie to EJ!??!? No one should lie to her, it's Eun Jungie!!! XDD And that horse she rode on for the drama is a bully and meanie for making her fall. Bad horsie. It's a good thing she didn't suffer serious injuries. Falling from horses is really dangerous.

I think her ankle isn't healing that fast since she has too keep the ice pack on. She and JY can sleep on one bed and rest together =P EunJi is the best!!! =D

New purpose...?? =)

No comments: