Monday, January 2, 2012

Cry Cry + Lovey Dovey Movie Version

I love it when music videos have storylines in them but the latest T-ara ones take this to a whole new level. It's almost as if I'm watching a movie. And the effects and budget aren't shabby. I'm thrilled that there is going to be 5 (?) different videos coming out.

For Cry Cry, I'm really happy that Ji Yeon was the main character. My only complain is that they gave her a really bad wig. Still, no one else could pull such a hair style off. Which is proven in the 2nd part =P

2:58 min when JY appears the screen is practically overflowing with coolness and attitude. Man, this girl is good. She's a natural performer.

Woo at the skin at 3:16 min XDDDD And is that a tattoo I see? Fangirl screams at when she wears those shades. So cute!!

I don't know how Hyomin is connected to the story. And is this the last we see of her, or will she reappear in another part?

JY deserves a best actress award for her efforts from 12:45 min. All that emotion, and the scream, woah she was good.

What's the young guys relation to JY? Was he her dad's right hand man in the past? Gah, if only there were subs.

After viewing the entire vid, I'm not so sure I approve of JY liking the ahjusshi XD




Qri really isn't the best actress around. She could hardly emote. No wonder EunJi are the members with more acting offers ^^; Eun Jung was awesome! Her acting and physical appearance were great! Physical as in her hair etc and not something else XD

If Ji Yeon drove the car off the cliff, does this mean that the 3rd part won't have her? NOOOOOOO!!! I need my EunJi =P The anticipation for the next part is killing me. And I only just finished watching this one XD I also don't understand why Ji Yeon had to change her face. I know they did it so that Qri could have a role but what I want to know is, how is it connected to the plot??

It was smart of the company to include making off portions at the end. It's a good form of fan service to allow the fans to see how their fave girls behave off camera. Ji Yeon is so darn adorable!!! While Eun Jung is cute, crazy and a fan girl, lol. I would like to think that the reason for her being so excited is cuz she was watching JY film the emotional/fight scene. She even got Hyomin over to watch the filming together. Ahhh my EunJi fantasy XD

What I don't understand it, why must Ji Yeon be around during the scenes with only Eun Jung and Qri? If they had planned this better, then maybe JY would have some time to rest and wouldn't have to be sent to the hospital on NY's day. The poor girl is overworked =(

No comments: