Sunday, July 31, 2011

After seeing the list of releases set for Ai-chan's graduation, I realized that there isn't a 5th gen photobook. I'm hoping that the news isn't out yet but someone reminded me that 6th gen consists of 3 while Gokkies are 4. Does this mean no AiGaki photobook? Sobs I really wanted to see a whole publication dedicated to them. It would be my last photobook.

The last MM concert is out on DVD. I have yet to order it. But now I'm not sure if I want to see it. Will I be disappointed with this line up and the way they perform? Singing technique, dancing skills and emoting expression all need a lot of polishing up. And there's no Eri =( What's more, I will be reminded that the next MM concert will be Leader's last. Every time I think about not going to Japan and all those related stuff I can't help getting upset. Really a big dumbo ne. Someone asked me why Im not going with them and I couldn't reply. How could I say the reasons?

Don't know why I keep getting the image of Ai hawking some sort of breakfast when I see her in the chicken suit. It's incredibly cute but it somehow reminds me of KFC? Why am I not Prince? Life would be so much easier as Ai-chan's pooch. I won't feel or know anything. Worry free.

Saw pictures of Gaki-san on her blog today and I'm shocked by the extent of her skinniness. I love her outfits in those 2 shots but her legs are so thin it's kinda scary. Is she stressed or overworked? Can't be too busy since sadly MM doesn't have that many jobs nor are they that popular =( I hope she takes better care of herself. Don't want her getting any health issues.

1 comment:

AlwaysAi said...

last pb? lol..wait gakisan grad..those then is last..that will be enough for you headache..XD..

wait things get better..you sure can go de la..dont so sad..aiyo..Gakisan will still got 1 year..aim for that..make sure your health be ok by then, have faith in it! stop saying those negative stuff..

ok..the KFC comment, i didnt expect it..=.="""""""

gakisan..you know why? cause it's not winter! summer she always like this thin what..at least not like 2009..that's is too thin..

surprising..i think A to G..i know is who..XD..
clever ritz me!! XD

dont worry..face it, ok..dont give up..
i myself operate twice before..although it's a small one..can be cure de, no matter what..just have to know what the cause..i have faith that you will be ok soon..so you must have faith in it too..i know it's hard..i go thru it before, before i know the result for my 2nd operate thingie..1 whole year..emo, sure will..me too..and the things i'm force to eat before getting those results, those period are nightmare..but eventually, it will pass..so, believe that you will be ok!
Gakisan is waiting for you to be there for her graduation!!!

remember, i(we) always here..no msg, doesnt mean we dont care or what..dont only use what you think..sometime it can be very wrong..and when the other party know how you "wu hui"..will be very disappointed..i no msg you, doesnt mean i dont care..but you wan me everyday first msg ask about your health? that will be damn emo ritz! and you know my work now also #%#%(&..so yea..and is not i stop ritz..is you lo..whose the one who always msg early in the morning..XD..(am i blaming you? hmmm..XD)..

remmeber to take care!! anything just msg..we are here..dont go suspect ppl zhen xin..we ask, we care..we dont ask, doesnt mean we dont care..
just take care..i know you are very not good now..i be hoping your pain will get away soon..and you will be free of all such things..

(ok..i dunno what i'm typing le..i wan go be pig liao..^^;)