Monday, February 8, 2010

Oh Sweet, Sweet Eri

Kame's 8th Solo PB titled 'Sweet' released on the 25th of February 2010 comes with a DVD called 'Too Sweet Eri.' This goes on sale from the 3rd of March.

When I first saw the title of the image DVD, I can't help but wonder if the person who thought it up had something wrong with his brain. How can Eri ever be too sweet? She's just perfect the way she is :D

Cover

So, the cover. Well, what do you think of it?

Eririn looks fab in a bikini. That's without a doubt. There's only a tiny little problem though. It's the way her head is angled and the size of it. Holy, it looks huge! @@

And what's with the too small bikini top and too loose bottom? Somebody seriously needs to be whacked over the head. The turtle is too beautiful to be photographed this way.


Previews from Young Magazine

Cute expression there. And I really like how she seems to be pushing off her knee in that pose. Argh at the emphasize on the head again. Does this photographer have a huge head fetish?

Either pic in this page would suit being the cover so much more. Tell me, which hot blooded male (or idol loving female) could resist buying a PB with a girl looking like that on it? Eri is truly too gorgeous for words *heart thumping wildly*

Personally, I feel Eri has the best bod in MM. But she looks great clothed too. See this prime example? Those eyes...*dies* I'm completely mesmerized.

I like the shot of her in the yellow Tee *squeals* Kawaii~ And the too short shorts, perfect :D

Now, this would make another great cover. Granted, it's not as saleable considering Kame isn't showing enough skin. Still, it captures her pretty features perfectly.

Hmmm, how many times of the word perfect did I use? I can't help it. Eri is just that perfect :D

I was a little skeptical before I saw the previews because Eri has always put out wonderful PBs and I didn't want her 8th to be anything less than awesome. After seeing these few pics though, I have changed my mind. I'm still highly anticipating this release.

I mean, it's Kame. How bad can it be right? (^_^)

No comments: