Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Most Precious Diary

Happy birthday to Koharu!!! Even though it's still 3 days early but what the heck, better early than late right? :P

Koharu Nikki「小春日記。」released on 25 July 2008 is the miracle's third PB. Eh, there seems to be quite a number of 3s in this post? (Being totally off topic here XD ) Moving on, it's been almost a year since Kusumi Kusumi Kusumi's (Sorry for the lameness but I suddenly thought of her part in the 'Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari' single) last PB so I'm guessing she should be getting another one in the next few months? It's such a tragedy that Risa has just 1 more PB than her fellow MM Tanjo Kinentai member when she has been in the group longer :( My poor Gaki-san *cries*

Oops, I'm getting distracted by the bean when this entry is supposed to be about Koharu. So here comes my top 10 Koharu pics from this PB. Enjoy ^^


The Cover



I would pay good money to buy a diary exactly like the one she's holding. No other reason except that it looks nice and has her name :)

10th



Someone mentioned her image looks Korean and I have to agree. I don't think I've seen Japanese girls with this hairstyle? Despite having so much hair, Koharu's awfully cute in this :D

9th



Just like a princess, so innocent and sweet. I must treasure this shot since it's not too often where you see a demure Koharu :P

8th



I find it hard to believe she's really only 16 when this PB was taken. Look at that face! *jaw drops*

7th



You can't really see that her hair is tied up in this photo. If you want to know how Koharu looks with a cute kiddy image, buy her PB. LOL.

6th



*Sings* Life is one time!! What? She IS holding onto Mikans isn't she? XD Damn, I shouldn't have included this pic. Now you readers can see her tied up hair without buying the PB. *smacks self*

5th



Totemo kawaii!! I'm not sure if I used that phrase right but you get what I mean right? How many people can look so incredibly cute from the back? <3

4th



Woah...*whistles* Nuff said.

3rd



I never understood what's so Moe or whatever about spectacles so I definitely didn't pick this one for her glasses. It's more of her expression. If a librarian who looked like Koha were to ask me to keep it down, I'll never open my mouth again :D

2nd



NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Koharu isn't 16!!! She can't be!!! *bangs head on table* PS: I wasn't looking at you know where. Honest!!

1st


A small trivia regarding this pic - Goto Maki wore a similar outfit in one of her own PBs. Y--yyeah, that's all I can say about this photo before I start spluttering nonsensical things.



Making Of

No comments: