Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Color of Pink

I think OnDiet ever told me there are 2 meanings to Sou Sou 蒼蒼. One is the color blue and the other is...uh...I can't remember ^^; I'm not sure if the meaning behind Sayumi's 4th solo PB released on 14 December 2007 is blue. Anyhoo, on to my final entry for Sayu's birthday series.


The Cover



10th



The clothes here strike me as something a girl living in the countryside would wear. It's simple. In Kame's compliation PB, she too wore a similar outfit. I'm completely unbiased, but I think Eri pulled it off better :P

9th



It seems coincidental. But almost every one of the pictures I've chosen has Sayumi tilting her head upwards or down at some angle :D

8th



The sky must be pretty for you to be watching it. However, I'm certain it can't beat you in terms of beauty Sayumi-chan <3 The dress makes her look as pure and innocent as an angel ^^

7th



How long has it been since I last picked a bikini pic?

6th



Converse sneakers hoshii!! Sayumi in the sweater and sneakers hoshii x 10000000000 XDDD She might look fabulous with jet black hair but with brownish tresses, she is just as alluring.

5th



This shot looks particularly beautiful as a cellphone wallpaper. Trust me, I've tried it :)

4th



Someone, please tell me how to describe the expression she has on her face. I just know one thing, it makes my heart go doki doki seeing her like this *in love*

3rd



Did UFA include this pic on purpose? It's the way her butt sticks out isn't it? I like the effect created by the sunlight on MM's most model worthy member.

2nd



Ohhhhh shoot, even when she's mostly covered, she manages to make you feel something.

1st



That's it!! I'll gladly toil as Sayumi's slave with no pay, no off days and zero rights if I can get to see her in real life.

Random person: Hello, as a slave you wouldn't have any of the above anyway.

Me: Oh right...hee hee ^^;

The Making Of


No comments: