Friday, July 17, 2009

Miracles Do Exist

It's unfortunate that I didn't manage to blog about all 3 of Koharu's PB before her 17th birthday. (Yes I know that was a long time ago but I forgot that I had this entry saved as a draft till now ^^;) Nevertheless, I wished her a very happy sweet seventeen that day :P I wonder if she had a big prawn fest to celebrate seeing how she loves her tempuras xD

So here comes the top 10 pics list of her first PB. After which I would have completed all 4 of hers ^^


This PB is simply titled Kusumi Koharu 久住小春 released on 24 march 2006. That seems a long time ago doesn't it.




The Cover



10th



From this pic alone, I'm sure noone would have realized she was still a kiddo then. The miracle does have a soomewhat mature face.

9th


Kawaii~ I love how big and black her eyes are. The look of pure innocence ^^

8th


Here her hair and eyes look a little brown. Probably because of the lighting. She seems a little melancholic *sniff*

7th


1, 2 stretch! Reach for your toes! Full of youthful energy. I love her smile :D

6th


Up till now I still think that Koha has one of the flattest tummys in MM. How does she do it?

5th



Again with the cute smile. She has this knack of being so innocent in pictures. Who would have known she was such a crackhead at heart? XD

4th



Black and white photos never fails to draw me. The outfit was woah cuz well, she was a kid ^^;

3rd



I think the feel of this pic explains why I like it. You don't get it? Neither do I. I just like it :P

2nd


After going through this list, I finally realize why I like Koharu. She gives off this vibe that she's always happy and that grin of her just makes me smile every time I see it :)

1st



This collage of pics is the best imo because they resemble candid shots where the whole arrangement makes it look like it was thrown together haphazardly. Yet it's still beautiful. An organized mess really (^_^)





No comments: