Sunday, July 12, 2009

Koharu's Fruity PB

Okay, let's see if I can finish blogging about all three of Koharu's PB within the hour. I'm really fighting against time here *whips out weapons :P* POP was released on 20 September 2007. Before you go @@ at the title of the PB, don't. Cuz I already did when I first heard about it XD I still don't know what's the rational behind it and I don't think I wanna know :D

There is an hour long DVD sold separately for this PB. It's her second one btw.


The Cover

The book was shot in sunny Guam if I recall correctly.

10th



I was laughing when I saw this. Since I included a back shot in the Koharu Nikki post, why not here too eh?

9th



Her eyes scare me somewhat but I couldn't resist the cute neko ears ('',)

8th



Salior uniform? Check. Cute smile? Check.

7th

It's the smile. She looks like she's really enjoying herself. As a fan, I really hope that the girls can be truly happy.

6th



Koharu looks like a little kid here. Not that she isn't one cuz she is. This is another one of those pics where I fall in love with her smile. She looks like she doesn't have a care in the world. And that is how things should be.

5th



Awww, thank you for offering to share your ice cream with me ^^

4th



The way she is slightly puffing up her cheek is so cute although the lighting is a little eerie :P

3rd



More adorable neko ears!!! For some reason I can see Koharu as a girl who has lived in a country other than Japan. She gives off the vibe of being able to understand Spanish? Weird huh?

2nd



The yellow color is really striking and seeing Koha beaming so widely makes me feel just as happy as she is. Ahhh, the wonders of youth.

1st



Hanabi...lalala... *insert Sayumi solo PV from the Best Shot 16 DVD xD* Japanese girls wearing the Yukata is always a lovely sight. And in this case, she looks absolutely beautiful <3


Preview of Making Of from Dohhh Up


No comments: