Monday, October 5, 2009

MM 9 Smile Concert Goods

After seeing the goods for the current tour, I can only come up with one word...WAHHHHH!! There are so many things I wanna get. And this is after careful consideration and elimination. Geez, why does so many of the girls have such power over me? And my money XD

T-shirt Sets = 10
Scary huh? It's T-E-N!

I like the smiley faces on the original shirts. The new ones with the girl's faces imprinted on them? Pure genius. UFA should have done this a long time ago. The only problem? How could I wear them out? Those smiley faces that come in place of the writbands? Are they made of plastic or cardboard? Either way, they would look good stuck on the wall of the room ^^

The group set shirt is great although gray isn't my colour XP I was surprised Ai's birthday shirt wasn't in yellow. I guess they wanted a little change?



Solo Photo Sets = 6

Ai and Reina aren't in my top 3 so why again do I want their photos?
The answer is simple, cuz Ai-chan's hair is too pretty and Reina's outfit is so cute <3
Needless to say, GakiKameShige look absolutely fabulous. It would be a crime to not get their photos.

Gaki-sama's smile *dies from seeing her*
Eri-sama is overflowing with sweetness. Awwww, look at that flower *hearts shoot out from eyes*
Sayu-sama is so fashionable in her hat and bangles *totally awe-struck*



Group Photo Sets = 6

I don't think I need to explain why I wanna get these photos. The pictures provided by the company might be small and blurry but it isn't hard to tell that the girls all look gorgeous in them. GAH! Why must they be so photogenic damnit! XD



Miscellaneous Stuffs:

1) Visual book
2) Poster
3) Uchiwa = Gaki-san and Sayumin
4) Mini towels = GakiKameShige & Koharu
5) Wristband
6) Sweets pack
7) Random A4 folders (It's the thrill you get from finding out which member you got that makes me love buying such goods. It's lame I know XD)



I dread to calculate how much this is gonna cost me. On the positive side, I might not even be able to get everything I want. I'd expect a lot of things to be sold out since this is Koharu's graduation concert. Sigh, I will see how things go. I'll definitely be getting something though, even if it's gonna cost me a limp XD

No comments: