Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Everybody Loves Eri

If you know about that American drama called ‘Everybody Loves Raymond’, you’ll understand why I named this post that. Then again, maybe you won’t know the reason since I’ve never watched that sitcom myself. But the title just stuck and I will always get reminded of Eri whenever I come across it again. Everyone in MM loves the turtle and no MM fan can say they hate Eri. She might not be their number 1 but she is never far behind on the list. And hence I conclude that there is indeed something about Eri that attracts people in general. I’m not sure what it is but its working tremendously well and I hope she never loses that appeal.

After rambling so much about that, it’s time to get on with her latest PB proper. Before this release, I never knew there was another way of calling a person when she has reached 20 years of age (Who says you don’t learn anything from worshipping idols? XD) See, I learnt that besides Ni Ju Ni Sai, there is a term ‘Hatachi’. 20 is Eri’s seventh PB out in Japanese stores on the 23rd of December 2008. Yes, you read right, SEVEN. Pretty soon she might even catch up to Ai-chan who has nine. Currently Eri is tied with Reina at second spot. Third in line is Sayumi with five books, excluding the one she did with Rika – Angels. When is UFA gonna let the girls release another joint effort? I want a TakaGaki or KameMame PB!!!!

Anyway, back to Kamei-chan. As expected from Elizabeth Kamei / Eric Kamezou/ Victoria something (her character from the Hakkan commercials), you won’t be disappointed. Not only does she photograph beautifully, she has a great body to boot! Some might argue that her tights are too fat or that Ai has flatter abs. But hello, her tights are exactly what makes her so attractive. You can’t go wrong with a little meat on those legs. Mind you, I said a little. Eri has just the right proportion. Sayumi’s are a tad too skinny and Reina? Don’t even go there. I shan’t say anything about Risa since it might be difficult for me to remain unbiased :P So, my point of this entry? It is this; Kamei Eri looks great in a bikini. LOL, that closing wasn’t the best was it? Fine, I shan’t end it here then.

Next up. ‘20 Dreams’. I have not watched it yet so I don’t know what it is about except that it was shot in Okinawa and has scenes of Eri talking about her dreams (for the future most probably). You can be sure there will be lots of images of her prancing around in various bikinis. Good stuff I say :D (Catch the preview below)




And now for my ten favorite pictures from 'Hatachi'.


#10

I like how the sun in shining on her hair giving it a warm brownish glow. Her face and figure is gorgeous and the added plus, that turtle print bikini. Kame wearing Kames, how cool is that! :P

#9

I adore this outfit for its fun and cheerful factor. Not to mention Eri looks absolutely adorable with that pose and hat ^^

#8

Can you say sexy... *dies*

#7

Too many reasons why this picture is a fave. (read: beret + tartan + heels + thighs + suggestive glance :D)

#6

Her face says it all. Doesn't Eri have the prettiest eyes? *swoons* It's so easy to get lost in them <3

#5

This picture strikes me as Eri being in between (Don't think pervy, you XD). Like she's no longer a girl but not yet a woman. Am I making any sense?

#4

This shot makes me wanna hug Eri real bad. She seems so sad *sniff*

#3

Another heartrending expression. Oh man, ERI!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDD

#2

So pretty and sweet. Those rosebud red lips, cute cheeks and mesmerizing windows to the soul.... (What did I tell you before about her eyes? Now don't you agree with me? :D)

#1

I like the overall feel of this one. Shiny, healthy hair, fingers hidden by sleeves, nice jacket and oh so droolsome stomach.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lols Everybody loves Raymond. I hate that show! XD I do love Eri though ^_^

I didn't like this PB as much as her Complete. But it was definitely better than Reina's latest offering. As for 20 Dreams - I was kinda disappointed. I was gonna do a post entitled 'Where have Eri's boobs gone?'. I may still do it actually. But that's what I felt most of all when I watched it.

I suppose if a subbed version comes out then I may appreciate it more. But for now...umm well...I actually turned it off and went to bed X_X Nopes...I didn't watch the whole thing through.

ShikyoxYaiba said...

^And to think someone on jphip (a while ago) thought Eri may have gotten a boob job. xD

Haha, I've heard of Everybody loves Raymond. Have I ever seen it? Nope. Since when did I watch American sitcoms? Hell, I LIVE in America and I don't watch them. (Too busy using my computer as a TV, lol.)

I have to agree with your top two - I love most of the pictures, but those two are definitely among the best. I don't really need the whole full on bikini shot...just a nice expression/pose. I found wearing a jacket over her bikini was cute. ^-^ And her eyes in #2... *sighs happily*

And about 20 Dreams...OnDiet has given us the gist of what Eri's talking about. It's on her blog. I must say, I suddenly felt very proud of my background when Eri said that she wanted to go Vietnam. :) The only thing holding her back is the bugs though - darnit. -.-;;

Hammy said...

@CPC: "But it was definitely better than Reina's latest offering." <-- Thta's why you won't see a Reina PB post. Well...unless I have a lot of time on my hands and nothing else to do :P With regards to Eri's boobs, I think the lack of em were due to her weight loss. She does seem slimmer now no?

@Shiichan: There was such a rumor? Where? I only knew about the eye one. EACTLY!! The jacket over the bikini was awesome! I don't need bikini shots either to enjoy her beauty but having some once in a while can't hurt XD

I wonder if Eri got influenced by Mari who went to Vietnam before. Why can't she wanna come to my country *pouts* You're lucky Shiichan.

Oh and all the best for the finals!! You'll do great ^^

Anonymous said...

Is she supposed to have lost weight? I didn't know that *shrugs* She still has her thighs though, so I'd personally say that if she has lost weight, it's only from her boobs *sigh* Hopefully she'll put the weight back on again.

And before anyone says anything...when it comes to Eri I'm not only interested in her boobs. It's just...well...they were perfect!

*thinks of Yui* ... *shudders*

@ShikyoxYaiba - I tend not to read many peoples blogs (only Shirow's and Hammy's) so I wouldn't know. Reading from a blog and then watching it separately just won't cut it for me though. I'll wait for subs.

*sings* ♪ Where, where, where, where's Eri's boobs? (a where's her boobs gone?)

<_<

P.S - I'm gonna finish that e-mail tomorrow. Hang on! In 5 minutes it will be today. LOLS

Anonymous said...

Eri is simply the best among the Mormusu when it comes to photobooks. Even if I like Ai-chan more than her, I still think her photobooks have more better photos than Ai-chan's.

Hammy said...

@CPC: Yep, she definitely lost weight. Compare her in Hatachi to say DAYS. Look at how much...hmmm...how do I say this? Meaty? She was. XD Not that I don't like her currently. In fact I think she looks so much hotter now. I never was a boob person anyway. I just go gaga staring at her abs. You gotta sing that song to me live one day. I demand it! LOL.

I see you didn't finish the email as scheduled. No worries though cuz I forgive you :P

@amyrulez: I have a dumb question to ask. Are you called Amy? Thanks for reading my blob btw and yes, I totally agree that Eri is the queen of PBs. She beats all the rest of the girls in terms of expressions, wardrobe, postures and *ahem* figure :D

Anonymous said...

I clearly don't look at Eri enough to have noticed her weight loss. Dang! I must try and 'look' at her more often. Gives me an excuse to do so :D

I'm glad you forgive me on the e-mail thing. I'm just...well...I don't even have an excuse. All I can say is that I'm suffering with writing anything at the minute. Even this comment.

I do apologise *bows*