Friday, April 1, 2011

Hello! Cover ~ Ai-chan

I always thought that the cover songs released on itunes would never change. But to my pleasant surprise, Ai-chan got to try singing 2 songs which the other girls didn't get to for their cover songs album.

Dearest



This was originally an Ayaya song, quite an old one too. I don't know if I'm being biased but I prefer leader's version? Aya is a very competent singer, there is no doubt about that. But perhaps something abt Ai's voice I like more? And it is possible that after being a MM fan for so long, I can feel the emotions that she puts into her singing and hence it touches me more? Yabaii, I'm rambling again ^^;



Aya's redition with english lyrics. Although it's not the full song, it gave me a good idea of what the song is about. This makes for good fic material :P



Well what do you know, Lin Lin attempted this song during one of the FC tours.


Akai Nikkichou



This song is really old. It was from way back when there were still such a thing as shuffle units and when Maki was still in MM. I always thought the front speaking lines were cool and since I always adored Ai-chan's English, having her sing and say the lines to this was awesome. Granted she wasn't able to articulate some of the words very well, but at least she sounded really cute while trying :D

Some of the words she spoke which stood out to me are as follows:

Hey
Ask You
But
Heart
Thing
Still
I love you
More

Lol! Yeah I know, I'm quite lame to specify them out XD Why can't UFA release actual CDs damn it? Having just the mp3 isn't enough. I want gorgeous album covers and stuff *grumble*

2 comments:

AlwaysAi said...

the first time i listen, i can only hear "I Love You"..LOL..but then its the best from this song liao..XD

Hammy said...

Her that whole sentence quite clear no? "still I love you more". Wah hear her say tt can melt