Thursday, November 27, 2008

Love Story with A Letter

What comes to mind when you think of Sayumi? One word....HAWT!!! XDDD

Getting back on the right track, Michishige Sayumi (gawd even her name sounds and looks pretty) is one of the best female specimens in the Japanese entertainment industry. I might be completely biased about this but forgive me? :P I can't think straight whenever it comes to Sayu.

If you watch 'Love Story' (The hour long DVD) from the beginning, don't be misled by the first 5 minutes. The video gets better, once she loses that hairdo XD In my opinion, Sayumi looks the best with her hair down, as you can see from the clip below.



Sayu's English conversation in the DVD with some random man (He was probably attracted to her OR the camera XD)

Sayu: Let's go! Hi.

Man: You are model?

-Sayumin puts her ear closer-

Sayu: Ok ok ok.

Man: What is your name?

Sayu: EHHHH...Sayumi Michishige.

Man: Nice to meet you.

Sayu: Bye bye.

I found the way she said bye bye really cute ^^

One of my fave OPVs of the Michishige.


It's not from her latest PB (Love Letter) but all's good. My thoughts as I watched the video.

  1. She's so milky white she looks good enough to eat XDDD
  2. -Bikini scenes- @@
  3. Cute with the plaits and oh so adorable in a jumper.
  4. Wahhhhhh lucky swing!!!
  5. Even a messy uniform transforms to something awesome when Sayu is the one wearing it.
To conclude this post, I shall rank my top 5 pictures from the 'Love Letter' photobook (There were more but limiting myself seemed a good idea in case I ended up posting > 80% of the book :P). This is worth every penny so if you haven't contributed to Sayu's pay packet, DO IT!!

Erm... after looking through the entire PB I ended up with 18 fav pics. I had to think real hard and make some tough decisions before settling on these 10 so... scratch the top 5 pics bit. It's gonna be top 10 now XD From 10th to 1st position they are:

10th



There's something about the way she looks at the camera. The expression in her eyes *dies* Oh and that lace material on her thigh? Very nice touch :P

9th


So cute, so innocent, so milky, so Sayumi ^^

8th


I love it when a girl is having fun.

7th

The emerald green bikini matches her skin tone beautifully.

6th

White dress with silky black tresses. Need I say more?

5th



Again with the look! I'm almost certain Sayu pawns the other members when it comes to making the 'you know you want me' expression.

4th



It's the jeans, and then her pose. Self touching works, every single time.

3rd

I was completely mesmerized by the top row rightmost pic. It channels a somewhat melancholic feel. Bottom row = cute feet = LOVE

2nd

Vast blue sky, endless green field, baseball gloves, Converse shoes. A lot of thought was put into this picture. Now why doesn't Risa get PBs like this?

And the Winner~! (1st)



Sayumi writing a letter. Don't you think it's the perfect shot for a PB named 'Love Letter'? Plus I can always pretend she's writing a love letter to Eri or Gaki-san :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't remember if I downloaded this PB or not...

I know I haven't downloaded the Love Story (?) DVD because I thought it would be like the one that came with the PB - boring IMO. Maybe I'll get on to it now as, yet again, you have sold it too me ^^

I was looking at your Top 10 countdown and I have something to say about your No.1 picture. Do you really like it because she's writing what could be a love letter? Or do you like it because you get a slight view down her top??? Heh! Heh!

ShikyoxYaiba said...

Ahaha...I second that comment above. My thought process: Oh, that's a really good pic... Aww, she's writing a let - ...whoa... '_'... .///.;;

Quite unfortunately, I can't buy PBs...or anything from Japan at the moment. "¬¬ So for now, I'll just bask in the glory of the pictures of her strewn across the internet. xD

Anonymous said...

^ My thought process didn't even go that far. I never even noticed the letter. It went;

'2nd lols she's randomly lying on a baseball pitch *thinks of The Virgin Suicides* (dunno why) 1st Hey, you can see down her top a bit!!! lil_hamz is a perv!!!'

Hammy said...

@CPC & SxY:The first thing I noticed wasn't the view down her top!!! Honest!! The thing that attracted me was how beautiful her face was. And then it was how cute she was writing the letter. The "view" was the 3rd thing I noticed and I was like @@.

@CPC: I'm not a perv!! Well not all the time anyway XDDD