Saturday, November 12, 2011

Yoshitaka Yoriko

This is bad, I'm starting to like her more and more. I don't want to end up buying her dramas and finding out those shows are all bad =x I mean, most plots don't interest me that much and I usually aren't that fond of the actors in Japanese dramas ^^; But she is just so pretty! I love her eyes, nose, lips, dimple and the way she kinda pouts. Then again, all Japanese girls pout or at least do something with their mouth. Her eyes aren't exactly huge but they are so black and pretty. Gah! Why are some girls so darn beautiful? It must be wonderful to be blessed with almost perfect features.

Still, "mioka" seems to comprise a story line I can accept. The guy isn't great but I guess I can live with it. "love shaffle" is another show that looks alright. Though I have the same opinion about the lead actor as the other show.

An incurable disease and suicidal tendencies. I like xD

Came across these words. Sounds suitable for the prologue of a fic. Maybe I'll have Yoriko star in a fic? But I'm gonna have problems including a guy. How would a MM x Yoriko fic sound? ^^;

Happy birthday to BOD. She must be enjoying herself watching Selena Gomez XD

When life is coming to an end, 当生命即将流失。。。
Will you treasure (live) each moment, 能否把握住时间。。。
Like it's the last? 珍惜仅剩的时间?

No comments: